joi, 15 august 2013

Michael Gorban

    Michael Gorban was born in Russia in 1956. He studied art for 21 years with the finest of Russian artists and by age 30 his paintings were hanging alongside those of Dali, Kandinsky, and Chagall in the prestigious Hermitage museum in Leningrad.
    "Painting is a sensual experience," claims Gorban from his studio near Tel Aviv. I will not sign my name until I am completely satisfied.... I have never painted under duress or according to order. My success comes from people feeling the same satisfaction that I myself felt upon completing the painting."

 another-era

 autumn-sonata

 birches

 bluebells

 contemplation

 curiosity

 daisies

 early-morning-bouquet

 etudes

exploring

forget-me-not

 gili-in-the-studio

 green-table

 innocent-day

 inspiration

 la-musique

 light-of-dawn

 morning-mist

 music-room

 rainy-day

 summer-plums

 sunlight

viola-and-bouquet

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...